Friday, November 2, 2007

Guess what I got to do for my birthday!

My birthday was last week. Guess what I got to do?


.


.


.


.


.

Wanna guess?

.

.

.


.


.


.


.


.

Come on! You can do better than that!
.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.

That's right!
I got to photograph a sweet, beautiful, squishy little newborn baby girl! :-) She was SOOO awesome and even sweeter than that (8 lbs of) Halloween candy I've eaten so far! lol....

This is little miss L. and she was only one week old. She was born 3 days before my birthday! Isn't that nice??

I'm sorry I haven't posted a sneak peek sooner. I'm still working on them, but I just love this session already as these are the first images I opened:

And I can't decide if I like this one better in color or b/w - I love them both!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Happy belated birthday!!!! What a cute baby!! I love the pumpkins!