Friday, November 16, 2007

Decisions, Decisions....

Newborn sessions. *sigh* They're just so hard.
It's not the actual shoot that's hard, but deciding which photo I like the best, lol. They're all so cute and squishy and new and sweet. I just love newborns. It's interesting how someone who can't even move much can be so fun to photograph. :-)

I'm almost done proofing and I tried to narrow it down to one or two, but couldn't. I barely narrowed it down to 3 so that's what I'm showing. Some photos just scream "CANVAS!!!" to me, and there are quite a few from this shoot that do that. Again... I get that a lot with newborn shoots though, lol.
This little bonnet was an heirloom from when her Mommy was a baby. Isn't that awesome!! It's like photographing history. I love that! I like to think that these images will have special meaning long after I'm dead and gone. Now that's an amazing job!!

And I'm trying not to overdose everyone on Santa hat pics, but I just had to share this one. Isn't she adorable? Visions of sugar plums.........

No comments: