Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Halloween Fun!

I love Halloween. It's probably my favorite holiday - well, maybe a close second to Christmas. In honor of the spookiest holiday of all, I will be having a little BLOG FUN in the form of a HALLOWEEN PHOTO CONTEST!!!

To enter, simply take a photo of your little one in his or her Halloween costume and email it to me at: little_moments_photography@yahoo.com.

I will post the entries on my blog along with a voting poll! The winner will receive
A Free Photo Session
and a $25.00 print credit!

Entries must be received before October 27th, 2007.
Voting will be open for the week of Oct. 28th - Nov. 3rd.

You do not need to be a prior client to enter - it's welcome to ALL! Prizes are non-transferrable and no substitutions are allowed. Must be redeemed prior to 03/01/08. Does not include applicable travel, pet, or additional subject fees.

So grab your camera and send me your cutest, furriest, spookiest, ghouliest (is that a word?) photo! I can't wait to see them all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to the dentist a scarcely any weeks ago to get my braces on. I' m even having straits in eating because of the wires. I also observed that I' m having a lot of cuts backing bowels my sound because of the wires and I upon it very undesirable.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]