Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Devil's Night

Well, it's Devil's Night again. Nothing much usually happens so I'm not terribly concerned about it, but I will say this..... this is the only time of the year that I keep a VERY close eye on my kitty cat. I've heard some nasty stories about people stealing black cats around this time of year, so I like to keep him close by.

So in honor of Halloween I thought I'd post a pic of my black cat - Rasta. He's so cool. It just occured to me though, that I don't have many pictures of him. I don't know why.

The great thing about Rasta is he pretty much looks the same in a color OR b&w photo! hahahah.... LOL.... hehe..

ok, anyway...

Here's a photo I snappped of him last Halloween that I thought was cute. Nothing special - just a snapshot - but I thought I'd post it.

He's almost scary isn't he? Except for his middle-aged-kitty gut! lol...

No comments: