Thursday, January 22, 2009

Valentine's Day

Can you believe January is almost over? Crazy, crazy....
The holidays becoming a fading memory and we're stuck with...... well, COLD! Nothing but sub-zero temps to deal with. Ugh... Michigan winters are just soooo much fun.

But the good news is that Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I know it's a "Hallmark holiday" and all, but let's face it - it's such a fun one! As those of you who subscribe to my newsletter already know.... I've put together a Valentine's Day mini session package. I still have some spots available so if you're interested in scheduling something don't hesitate to contact me:

Valentine's Day Promo
Includes:
20-30 minute studio session
5-10 proofs to choose from
24 wallet valentines (or just plain wallets)
2 - 5x7s
Minimum print purchase waived with this promotion!
All for only
$75.00

No comments: