Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Classic Beauty

This is little miss M. I just adore her. Really.

This was our second shoot together and it was so much fun to see how she's grown. She's just the most adorable little girl ever and so sweet. It's so interesting to me to see the photos of her after the shoot because it seems like when looking back on them I always discover something I didn't see at the time I was shooting - there's just this soulful look in her eyes that says she's so much wiser than her age. She has a special kind of beauty that just photographs so well - just timeless. Of course, it probably stems somehow from the fact that her Mommy is drop dead gorgeous too! lol... That never hurts, right? :-)

(This photo just screams "CANVAS" to me! lol... I might have to order a sample canvas of it just for myself. I just love it!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow little miss m is just the cutest little princess ever! i always check your blog just to see this adorable little girl!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.