Wednesday, January 16, 2008

And the winner is.....

Image #4! Congratulations to baby A!!! :-)
Thanks to everyone who participated in the voting - there was a great response for this, which is always nice to see.

On a personal note, I just want to say that we closed on the new house yesterday! WOO HOO! It's official! Little Moments Photography will now be based out of Highland Michigan. Not to worry - I'm expanding my travel policy to include all my fantastic local clients that I've fallen so in love with! :-) It's really not that much farther anyway.

I'm very excited about the new house and get wait to get in and get settled! Emily is so excited about the idea of a new room and she really wants it to be pink - something I've avoided until now. But.... pink it is. She's going to love it - if I can get her off the stairs long enough! We're in a ranch right now so stairs are a whole new playground for her, lol.

I'm still working on last weekend's maternity session and will post a sneak peek soon. It was a really fun session and I can't wait to show some images.

Off to pack! :-)

No comments: