Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Newsletter

Hey everyone,

More pictures to share later but for now I just wanted to bring your attention to the newsletter link I added to my blog (and my website). I'm really excited about this! Just click on the link to the right to subscribe to my newsletter list. I will be sending out newsletters (hopefully) monthly just to keep everyone up to date on what's happening. I think this will be another great way to keep in touch with everyone and let you all know about what specials or promotions are happening as well as scheduling info.

Also, for a limited time, anyone who subscribes to my blog will be entered into a drawing for a free 8x10 print from your next session!!! Woo hoo!

The holidays are right around the corner so now is a great time to sign up to stay informed!

No comments: