Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sweet Lil Thang

Oh. My. Gosh.
I had the opportunity yesterday to photograph just the sweetest little thing.... I swear I left with a toothache! lol.. This is little Miss C. She's 6 months old and was so happy and friendly I couldn't believe it. I really love this age. It's such an age of discovery and babies change soooo much during this stage. Just the facial expressions alone make them entertaining! lol...
It really seems like forever since Emmy has been this small. *sigh* Where does the time go?

So, I took a *sick* amount of pictures (I just couldn't stop myself) and am working on proofing, but had to pop in to share a few. Yes... a few. I usually only show one or two for a sneak peek, but I already couldn't narrow it down, so you get 3! lol..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I cannot wait to see the rest! The sneaks are so good! Thank you so much for putting them up already!